Atripla with food?
May 13, 2008
If I eat something and take Atripla at the same time, will it decrease the effect of the drug? If yes, why?
Response from Dr. Moyle
There are no food restriction on Atripla dosing according to the US package insert. Variations from this in the EU summary of product characteristics are administrative and pedantic rather than of clinical relevance. regards, Dr Moyle
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long After Exposure Can A Hepatitis C Test Be Positive?
- Is Acne A Sign Of Hiv?
- Will Hpv 6 And 11 Clear On Their Own?
- What Percentage Of Men Become Infected With Chlamydia And Have No Symptoms?
- What Does Herpes Look Like For A Male?
- What Does The Beginning Of Genital Herpes Look Like?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.