Aging With HIVAging With HIV

Stage of HIV+

Hi Moyle,

First of all Thanks for the Hard Work and arranging Central Contact point for arranging all HIV+ related issues.

I am an HIV+ (Came to know last week). My CD4 Count is 437 and my age is 25.

I just want to know as is it the right time to start medicine.

According to My Health Condition Physically & Mentally Well at this moment.

Thanks in Advance!!!

Response from Dr. Moyle

In generally, most poeple don't start treatment until their CD4s are 350 or below unless they have clear HIV related symptoms. Given that you are newly dignosed I am sure your doctor will want a few tests before deciding on a course of action. Now is a good time for you to learn about HIV, the tests and the treatment. Glad you've fond thebody.com as it is a great place to find this information! Best Wishes Dr Moyle

HIV+ Aging With Warts?
chronic sinus problems