Apr 15, 2008
how long can you live if you have hiv?
| Response from Dr. Moyle
I guess that depends on how old you are when you get HIV! Recent estimates from a Danish study suggest life expectancy similar to the general population, especially if you didn't have hepatitis co-infection. It is all down to getting the right medications and aking them reliably and of course doing all those healthy lifestyle things like not smoking, eating well, exercsing regularly and not worrying too much!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Reactions Does Genital Herpes Have?
- What Percentage Of Hpv Develops Into Cancer?
- Can You Use Plantar Wart Freeze On Genital Warts?
- What If My Herpes Culture Came Back Negative?
- What Happens If A Baby Is Born To A Mother With Herpes?
- What Can Be Done To Rid The Pain Of Nerve Damage From Shingles?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.