hiv and diabetes
May 2, 2007
how does hiv affect an individual with diabetes
Response from Dr. Henry
Some drugs used for treatment of HIV can aggravate diabetes. I have numerous diabetic HIV+ persons who generally seem to be doing OK with both of their challenging conditions. For the most part HIV does not have a major impact on management of dibetes other than the fact that some HIV drugs may aggravate the diabetes so adjustment in treatment need to be made. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does White Discharge Mean I Have Hiv?
- Is Fever A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Swollen Lymph Glands Sign Of HIV Infection
- Can You Get AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Testicular Pain After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.